Saturday, March 4, 2017

CZECH THIS OUT

I'm keeping this short and sweet- I've been called to serve in the CZECH/SLOVAK MISSION. Totally did not see that coming and yet I couldn't be happier!!! A billion thoughts ran through my head such as, "I'm going back to Europe!!", "GELATO", "Chocolate!", "What the heck does Czech sound like?", "Is this real?", and so on.

Remember my last post about being willing to serve when He needs me to? Yeah, I'm reporting on July 19th. Being completely honest I definitely wanted to leave earlier than that. BUT I'm not really disappointed anymore. I'm just grateful that I've been called to serve! And on the bright side, there will be no waiting for nothing when I get home. ;)

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

1 comment:

  1. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Czech people are so lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete