Sunday, November 23, 2014

First Off...

Congratulations! You found my blog. I'm not going to make this my go-to and talk about the mushy details of everything, but I'll give a vague update once in a while. Sadly, the most exciting stuff in my life happens in my head and cannot be spoken aloud ;).

We just finished the production of the play, Thoroughly Modern Millie. I had the opportunity of being Millie, the lead! It was a super awesome, super FANTASTIC part, and I swear Millie and I are one. It took a lot of dedication, or in other words, it became my life... But I have no regrets taking on that challenge and I have some good memories from it. Even better, all my best friends were a part of it with me!

Today after church, I attended Missionary Preparation, which I find extremely helpful and fulfilling. We learned about repentance. Every week we also try to teach "investigators" about the designated topic. I usually do pretty well, but today was rough! I struggle with words; I soak it all up in my head, but I can't quite get out what I'm thinking. Perhaps I'm wrong, because a friend once told me I'm a good storyteller, but I'm just not confident in that area.


No comments:

Post a Comment