Sunday, November 30, 2014

Let the Season Begin...

After Thanksgiving dinner, (which was fantastic), my family and I all retreated back home. We used to have this tradition where we would put up all our Christmas decorations the same night. Apparently my family has died in spirit or gotten old or something because everyone started getting ready for bed. I don't think so! There's no way I was letting this night pass without getting that Chrismas tree up. Yes, I'm that kind of person.

I located all the decorations, which are in total 3x as much as all the other decorations put together. Of course they were out back in the shed, so I found a flashlight and marched outside to drag everything in. Well, to be honest some of those boxes are not exactly "light" in weight so there was a lot of heaving and weezing. Luckily, I'm so headstrong this task was achievable. Shout out to my wonderful family who let me do it all alone.

I tried to recruit everyone to help me with this, but only the ladies answered my plea for help. We turned on some Christmas jams and eventually got the job done! It took some persuading and there were a lot of "Lindsay this idea was stupid." comments, but hey! I got what I wanted. Christmas has begun!!!!!!!! 

1 comment: