Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Friends & Fall!

School really drags when you're waiting for that final bell to ring. I survived Math, and History for that matter. I had piano lessons after school, but that was actually pretty fun. Those lessons switch on and off. Some days, I'm thinking, "Wow this is great!". Other days, it's more along the lines of "Quitting piano doesn't sound so bad...". Of course I wouldn't, but hopefully you get the point. I don't think my teacher thought I could be challenged, but I wanted to prove I could, so I learned a harder song than she assigned to me. I played it for her and she was shocked! She said she was so happy that I am so committed. Hopefully now she'll challenge me.

I went to a game night at a friend's house. I love my friends! Everything we do is uplifting or just flat out fun! We started with a little war with the GIANT bean bag. It was people on either side trying to bury the opponent with it. Then someone came up with Murder in the Dark, and let me tell you, don't play that game with a full bladder. We were all screaming and laughing and even the boys were running around squealing. Eventually some us left and I slept over at a friends house!

I am so excited for Fall! I whipped out my boots and jackets a few days ago. It feels so good with the crisp air and being bundled up. We even went out for hot chocolate on a date. I love this feeling of nostalgia!! The leaves, Thanksgiving, cold weather, red & orange.... YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment