Friday, September 2, 2016

I think I died and went to Heaven

I'm not going to go into detail about Paris yet, mainlu because I'd rather type that much on my laptop, not my iphone.
First off- When I was younger (about 12), Paris was my dream. My #1, "if-you-could-go-anywhere-where-would-you-go" place. But then everyone complains that Paris is too cliché, that everyone wants to go there so I changed my dream.

Now, I couldn't care less! This place is absolutely AMAZING! Maybe it's a little too dirty to be Heaven, but I'm on cloud 9. I've loved every second. I've wondered now, where's my new "I-must-go-there" place? What now? And then I pictured Flynn Rider saying, "Well, I guess that's the fun part, you get to go find a new dream". Haha!

Ok, but really! J'adore le Paris!! Dear Future Husband you better be French or be ok with moving to France.

Maybe not that much.. It's one in the morning. I'm going to bed before I say any other weird things.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Never change your dreams to satisfy your sis! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Mom trying to help Grandma send a message. She loves hearing your blog!

    ReplyDelete