Tuesday, December 13, 2016

My Kids!!

I'm back to fill your life with adorable children! You can be sure that I'm really going to post all week long.

Where was I? Ah. I remember...



The girl with the glasses is Karina. She pretty much has the cutest giggle you've heard! Not to mention she's the sweetest little girl. The other girl is Mante (Mantay). She is so sweet as well! She always shows us videos of her kittens and it makes my day. Yesterday when I told her we had to say goodbye on Friday she put her head down on the desk and moaned, "Teacher noooooooo!". I thought she was kidding but then she lifted her head and there were tears in her eyes. Sooo that is a topic we are avoiding until we have to face it. 







I'm changing my plan and telling you about the highlights of this week as we prepare to say goodbye. Above is Montvydas... who is probably going to be my hardest goodbye. He gives the best hugs and even though he is such a trouble maker he is so lovable. At the beginning of the semester I moaned every time he walked in, but now everyday I hope he walks in! 
A funny moment with him: I was leaning over him and hugging from behind so my hair was in my face and he said, "Teacher, your hair smell good". Hahahaha he is so cute!!


This is Ougnius (I have NO idea how to spell it). He's four, his twin sister's in the back left, and they started about two weeks ago. They were super shy and adorable at first, but now he is craaazy! This pictures shows the tiniest hint into what it's like with him in class. He kept biting my skirt and dragging me around. He bit Cameron on the arm as well. He's cute but he is a handful! Montvydas came to my rescue once and tried to pry him off of me! hahaha these kids..


Here's Smilte (Smiltay)! She has been here since day one. It took me about 2 1/2 months to figure out how to handle her. She is a ball of energy with 0% focus! My first tactic was a stern voice, which turned into pleading, which turned into ignoring, and then I embraced it. As soon as we showed her we loved her, she suddenly turned into the sweetest girl. Yesterday all the kids wanted to draw, but she wanted to play musical chairs so she and I played. She insisted on controlling the music. Every time she would sit down, and then pause it. She laughed hysterically at her own cleverness! 

How we feel about this week


This is another kid I would rather not say goodbye to. I distinctly remember the first day, I was certain I was going to hate this kid the whole semester. He kept crawling under the desks and paid no mind to me. I'm glad I was wrong! He always runs in yelling "My teacher!!!!" and gives me a huge hug. He's so cute and doesn't intentionally cause problems. I'm going to miss this kid! 

Anyways, I know these might be boring but it's a good way for me to cope with this week haha. See you soon! 





























No comments:

Post a Comment