Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Kids; Paris!!

Let me tell ya, I love the students! True that some of them are hard to handle, but I feel really blessed that we have the kids that we do. Most of them are actually interested in learning! A lot even remember my name (I'm suspicious as to why; I told a little boy my name and he started laughing..), and I'd go as far as to say that I think a few of them like me. Sadly, I'm not allowed to give you names, but I have taken a few pictures.

We start our day out by gathering all the kids together and talking about what day it is, what the weather is like, the rules, and then we sing songs! We teach different subjects, such as: Drama, Kitchen, Games, Shop, Gym, and Arts & Crafts. This week I'm teaching gym. I'm learning quickly that you always need something that will hold the kids attention- you can't just try and explain Simon Says and expect them to pay attention.. Silly me!

We've also been having more students come because their vacation is almost over. The kids are so cute!!!!!!!! Oh, my heart. I just want to hug all of them! But, they haven't really warmed up to me yet so that would not be appreciated.

Right now, I am packing for Paris and Brussels!! Woohoo!! I'm not taking my laptop with me, so if I can I will update from my phone, but otherwise you will just have to wait until Monday. ;)

P.S. I will try and be better at pictures!






2 comments: